Welcome to the Program Download Section
All HLAMatchmaker programs are in Microsoft Excel format and they consider two groups of epitopes (1) those verified experimentally with informative HLA antibodies and (2) eplets that are theoretically predicted as potential epitopes but we do not know yet which ones become antibody-verified. All epitopes are annotated according to the system in the International HLA Epitope Registry
The HLAMatchmaker programs consider two groups of epitopes (1) those verified experimentally with informative HLA antibodies and (2) eplets that are theoretically predicted as potential epitopes but we do not know yet which ones can be considered as antibody-verified.
There are two types of HLAMatchmaker programs: epitope specificity analysis of HLA antibodies and HLA matching at the epitope level. The antibody analysis programs are based on the reactivity with single allele panels. All programs on this website are listed as version 01 but HLA-ABC and HLA-DRDQDP antibody analysis programs have been updated to version 02 which include recently antibody-verified epitopes and incorporate additional features aimed to analyze complex reactivity patterns. There is also a new manual for version 02 that can be downloaded as a PDF.
Two programs are for HLA matching at the epitope level. They use reduced eplet repertoires that avoid similar overlapping sequences (see Instructions) and they can be used for a single donor-recipient combination or a meta-analysis of up to 1000 combinations. The data provide quantitative (eplet loads) and qualitative information about antibody-verified and theoretically predicted epitopes. These programs will be updated soon.
All programs are based of high-resolution allele types. The four-digit converter program can be used to make predictions from two-digit antigen types but actual four-digit typing is preferred.
To download a program, you must be signed in to google.
Downloads have been optimized for Google Chrome
Subsequent versions of these programs have updated information about epitope repertoires and expanded HLA allele sets.
Instructions on how to connect with google
- Click the "Sign In" button in the top navigation. A google signin popup will appear.
- Click the "Create account" button.
- Enter your information. Please note, you do not need to create a gmail account. You can (and should) use your primary email address. If you do, click the "I prefer to use my current email address" link.
- Enter your information if you haven't done so already. Click "Next step" when completed.
- A verification email will be sent to the account you have registered with. Check your email and verify your account (from instructions listed in email).
- You should be connected once you verify your account!