Welcome to the Program Download Section
July 2020 Update
All HLAMatchmaker programs are in Microsoft Excel format and they consider two groups of epitopes (1) eplets verified experimentally with informative HLA antibodies and (2) the remaining eplets are theoretical considerations, and we do not know which ones will be antibody-verified. The International HLA Epitope Registry https://epregistry.com.br has HLA class I and class II eplet lists together with other types of information.
All ABC and DRDQDP HLAMatchmaker programs have been updated
They have updated repertoires of antibody-verified eplets, more alleles and check functions about recording appropriate alleles.
Downloads have been optimized for Google Chrome
The following can be downloaded for HLA ABC:
- ABC Antibody Analysis Program V3.1 (61 MB). Identification of eplet-associated antibody specificities and determination of eplet-based mismatched allele acceptability.
The following can be downloaded for HLA-DRDQDP:
- DRDQDP Antibody Analysis Program V3.1 (24 MB) Determination of antibody specificities against single locus and interlocus class II eplets and assessment of eplet-based mismatched allele acceptability.
- MICA Antibody Analysis (3.7 MB)
The following programs have been discontinued but are available upon request:
- HLA ABC Antibody Analysis V2
- HLA Matchmaker AB Analysis Manual V2
- HLA DRDQDP Antibody Analysis V2
- HLA ABC Matching for up to 1000 cases V2
- HLA DRDQDP Matching for up to 1000 cases V2